International Libyan Water Conference
Sustainability - Legislation -
Techniques - Economics
From 24 to 26 April 2018
Coronthia Hotel - Tripoli - Libya
- Comprehensive policies and strategies of water resources
- The latest technological innovations and scientific
developments related to the quality of drinking water.
- Criteria for the quality of drinking water and its conformity
with standard specifications
- Water treatment technology and ecosystems related to
agricultural water and water infrastructure.
- The difficulties faced by the water sector in Libya, such as:
scarcity of drinking water sources, and costs of production,
transport and distribution of water.
- Oil pollution of water and methods of combating it.